- Click the Microsoft Office Button or File in the ribbon, and then click Options.
- Click Trust Center, click Trust Center Settings, and then click Macro Settings.
- Click Disable all macros with notification.
- Close our of the file and reopen it. You will then be prompted to Enable macros each time you open the sheet.
If this still does not work, try choosing to Enable All Macros in the Macro Settings.
If you do not see the "Enable this content" radio button in the Macro Settings, or if you get a message that reads: "Security Alert This file contains encrypted macros that have been disabled because there is no antivirus software installed that can scan them", then (so long as you do have an active antivirus program installed) you will need to download and install the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
To work around this issue, disable antivirus scanning on encrypted files that contain macros. To do this, follow these steps:
- Exit the 2007 Office programs.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click one of the following registry subkeys as appropriate:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type one of the following value names depending on the registry subkey that you clicked in step 3, and then press ENTER:
- Right-click the DWORD value that you created in step 4, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.